OWA is a non-profit organization dedicated to aiding women and children in Afghanistan that have been left in severe poverty. OWA was established by Abdul Qayum Qargha in California, USA. We’ve aided women and children in Afghanistan for 7 years now. OWA facilitates a direct relation between donors and receivers in one of the following ways:
- By direct contribution to the OWA Orphanage where children are not only educated but also given the opportunity for age approperiate labor so they could provided for their families
- By establishing a direct and long term relation between a donor and a family in desperate need of help so that the two parties can decide when, how and where the donation takes place.
- By buying basic items such as clothing, shelter(tents), and food and distributing them tho those in need of immediate attention
- By helping widows and orphans in the San Diego area.
- By building schools, mosques, or digging wells where there is no clean water
- By helping the disables who have lost their families and body parts in the war
- By supporting those elderlies who either have no family left due to war or there are no providing members left in their families.
OWA director, Abdul Qayum Qargha, has made it his mission in life to bring the voices and the faces of the Afghans in need to your attention so that together we bring a better future for them. Please watch me on Saturdays at 2:00PM (California time) on Ariana Afghanistan Television for more details on how your donations make a difference.
Our Youtube Channel:
Helping the widows and orphans in Afghanistan
In the name of God, the most merciful and most gracious.